The Road to One-derland!!!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two workouts....

Yep, I have done two workouts today....and it's not even my usually workout time yet.  This a.m. I ran over to Target to pick up the Zumba for Wii "game".   O goes to school on Thursdays and I'm trying to exercise while he's gone.  Soooo, today I thought was perfect for Zumba.  It was such fun and a GREAT workout.  I was dripping with sweat afterwards.   I can't wait to try it again tonight after the boys go to bed.  Since it is a game, you do earn a score.  I'm a bit competitive, so I cannot wait to see how I do for round 2.  Oh and for my 2nd workout of the day, I road the stationary bike while watching a show.  You know it sure makes it easy to ride a boring ol' bike if you have something interesting to watch or perhaps a magazine to thumb through.   

3 comments:

  1. Bex that is wonderful! I know lots of people who use their Wii for fitness. Makes sense to me! How is Zumba? Not too fast or hard? I might try to find a Zumba dvd soon. I still have the WATP dvd from netflix, but I have not utilized it yet. GOod for you for sticking with the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit tricky, but not too bad, just have to get used to the foot and arm movements. It was a heck of a workout for me even at the EASY level. Good to know I can build up to a tougher level as I see fit. Def try to find soemthing. Dancing is such fun exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY want to try Zumba. I just feel so un-coordinated though.

    A couple of months ago I got a belly dance dvd and seriously, I REALLY hurt my back with the "hip thrusts".. whatever!

    I used to love to dance so much. I am pretty sure that is how I stayed in shape in my 20's.

    Nice to meet you Bex and Kim!
    Cary~

    ReplyDelete