- I know for a fact there were some days I did not get all my water in. Two days in particular, I'd actually had a diet soda, which I don't usually have
- I have had some foods higher in sodium
- In past weeks, I had eaten veggie rich soups....not so much last week
- I haven't "gone" in 3 days.
- AF is coming
- I didn't track all my BLTs (bites, licks, tastes) . I honestly doubt I went over my points (activity, extra weekly), but if you quit tracking you can easily get complacent.
- I didn't eat many salads last week
Monday, February 28, 2011
Gains make me GROUCHY
Since I didn't weigh in yesterday, today was the day. Well, I had a 1 lb gain. ARRRRGGHHHH!!!! (and 1.6 lbs for two weeks in a row of gains). Of course I'm not happy about it, but know I need to look at the possible reasons. Why was last week different?