The Road to One-derland!!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

First Thursday Weigh In!!!

I offically changed my weigh-in day to Thursdays.  Thursdays are a great day for me, so why not, right.  Last week I had a gain of 1.8 and sure didn't want to have another PLUS this week.   I am happy to report that I lost 1.8 for a total of 20.8 lbs lost since mid-January!!!  I'm happy to be back to my losing ways.  I really, really, really  want to use my 25lb reward, my massage gift certificate. 

I hope the upcoming week is a goodie. It feels good to see the sun. It was so depressing with the non-stop rain for days and days.  I had some major carb cravings last week.  Trisket thins and cheese...omg.  I weigh and measure...and count the points, but man I went into weekly and activity points.  UGH  I felt out of control.  I'm not sure what reeled me back in.  I really need to tell myself if I want to eat, grab fruit first (or my water bottle).  But sometimes I'm just not hungry for sweet like that. 

Check back later tonight or tomorrow for my post about my go-to foods.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss Becky! I can totally relate with regards to the rainy weather. We went multiple days without sun and it really was depressing! Heres to sunny days and losing poundage!

    ReplyDelete