The Road to One-derland!!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

So much on my mind right now....

My mind is just a buzz these days.  So much I want to blog about.  I really want to blog each night before bed, so at least I know I've got material for the week,  LOL  I love blogging.  It  allows me to talk to myself and get responses from you all.  Plus, I also can find other blogs that I like and follow them.  I'm stoked to find one that I think will be a wonderful resource for me.  Ginas Skinny Recipes .  A friend posted a recipe from this site on Facebook a few weeks ago which got me nosing around.  OMG.... Gina's got a gold mine there.  So please, check her out.  She's WW friendly listing both old and new Points Plus values.  She's also listed the nutritional info for recipes so pretty much anyone could see the value in her eats. 

I love food....BIG TIME....recipes, cook books, fresh ingredients, kitchen gadgets, etc.  You name it, I love anything food related.  That's been one of my huge issues with getting weight off....the constant temptation of food.  Face it, we need food to survive.....we can't just stop eating cold turkey (mmm, turkey lmao).  So now  I look for healthier options for me and my family.  Through blogs, social networks and cooking websites, it's been easy for me to find new recipes to try. 

So what have you tried recently that was a hit? 

1 comment:

  1. YOU crack me up!!!! The part about having material! I so relate. =) I too love food, baking, kitchen gadgets and everything else kitchen/food related. I haven't tried any new recipes lately, however anything I bake with chicken and pasta is a hit everytime. Chicken has become a staple around here and pasta, well seems like with coupons its always free for us. Its hard though Bex, being the cook and not wanting to dabble! Oy vey!

    ReplyDelete