The Road to One-derland!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My latest gift to me....

You know, I am not much of a jewelry person.  I wear the same earrings all the time and well, don't even wear my wedding ring on a reg basis.  But....I have a new necklace.  I saw it posted on a blog I follow and just had to have it.  This was my first time going to ETSY ....I will now have to restrain myself from buying more stuff. What a great site!
So here's my new necklace from White Lilie Designs :

Oh and yesterday, I booked my 25 lb facial and massage.  I am not there yet, but the appt isn't til November, so I KNOW I will be there by then.  So excited!!

I am really working on making special time for me....quality time.  Sometimes you just have to celebrate yourself, right?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I saw it and had to have it. It can mean so many different thing. In WW meetings they would talk about having an anchor....something that keeps you focused or takes you back to your focus. I never really thought too much of that kind of thing, but then I saw this. It really spoke to me. I know it seems trite and cliche...but it does for many reasons now.

    ReplyDelete