The Road to One-derland!!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My time

There just isn't enough night time hours in my day.  It is MY time....when I can kick my feet up, play a few games, workout, bake, read.....do stuff that I need to do....without interruptions.  Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but sometimes, just sometimes, mama needs some peace and quiet.  

I've always enjoyed reading, but lately books have taken a back seat to lazily playing online.  I am happy to say I have started AND finished 3 books in the last 6 weeks!  I really have missed the quiet escape that reading brings.  I also am hot on the trails searching for some interesting diabetes blogs.  Being newly diagnosed, I'd love to find some blogs to follow.  WE bloggers are a wealth of information. LOL  

So here I sit....at nearly 2a.m. once again.  I've done my workout (After midnight!), returned some emails, done some blog searching.  I really should go to bed, but I'm on a mission.  

2 comments:

  1. I want to know the secret to being able to stay awake til 2am! Im up betweein 630-7 everyday and cannot imagine trying to stay awake that long. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was in be by 10 last night....but too many nights til 2 and 3a.m. It's not good for me to stay up late, but sometimes I just find too much stuff to read.

    ReplyDelete