The Road to One-derland!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Post- Holiday and Vacation weigh-in

I had hoped to pack my handy, dandy scale on our nearly two week vacay, but it didn't make the cut.  Vacations always make me nervous....I leave with the best of intentions, but usually succumb to the temptations of special foods and treats that surround me.  I have to say I am so proud to see that I lost 6.1!!!  One thing I know that helped big time....we share our treats.  We were at DL and things are pricey....so we split things.  Everyone gets a decent taste, and we save money and calories.  Also, the walking...walking....walking!  Lots of walking.  Woohoo!!!  While I'm sad that vacation is behind us, I'm glad that the challenges that come with being away from home (food!!!) are behind me.

2 comments:

  1. Im SO very proud of you Becky! You are doing great! And too survive vacation and still have a loss speaks volumes as to how hard you are trying to get a handle on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your support. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete