The Road to One-derland!!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Saying goodbye to WW

Well, I've officially cancelled my WW online subscription.  I had planned on doing it after my vacation and was paid through the end of the month.  I have always loved WW and their online program is great....especially with their i-Phone app.  But....to pay $17/month for their tracking when I can do it online for free, well, its a no-brainer.  Also, with my new need to carb-count, my needs have changed.  I'm hoping to be able to print out my meal journals to share with my dietitian and Dr. at upcoming appts.

There are many great online calorie counting/tracking sites around.  I've been familiar with Spark People for a while now, but have chosen to use myfitnesspal  They also have a free app, so I can track while I'm out and about.  I have a few friends who have been using it with great success....so here I go.

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check out that page. Is the app for I-phone only? And I agree, why pay when you can do it yourself online for free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the iphone app is free, but they also have a website that is free. Both use the same log-in, so if you have (or GET) a phone, you are linked baby. it's awesome. Plus the food database is amazing. I've found all my foods...even the soup recipe I made this week.

    ReplyDelete