The Road to One-derland!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Between sizes

Well, I guess I'm between sizes. My size 20 shorts slip on and off without unfastening the button and zipper.  My 18's....well I look like a sausage.  I know I have a tub of other clothes, but haven't had time to sort thru them.  I wish I could predict what size I will be by next February when we go on our cruise, so I could get some summery clothes right now on sale.  I've never been good at that (hence all my new, with tags clothes in my closet currently waiting for me).

2 comments:

  1. Go naked? Ok, just kidding haha! Maybe some of the NWT clothes in your closet will fit come February. :) It would be so hard to guess a size when you are on a weight loss mission. That is awesome for you! Funny thing, we are not the different in pant sizes. I'm 22-24.

    You just keep working your tail off and you will be a slim little momma in no time! Bikini for the cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO @ bikini....I haven't had a skin-showing two-piece in 35 years. My suits now are tankinis :)

    ReplyDelete