The Road to One-derland!!!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pizza Overload

I just haven't felt like cooking much.  The hubs has been gone, the start of school was postponed, chaotic emotional week.....well I participated in family pizza night last night.  Actually, you could even say I medaled in it. DANG, I ate 5 pieces of pizza (5/8 of a medium pizza) and some of the cheesy bread.  It tasted gooood, but damn I wish I had some self control.  I checked out the calorie info on MFP and tracked it.  GASP it was over 1k calories.  I hate, hate, hate to be over my caloric goal, so I headed to the bike.  First, I rode for 15 min.  I had to test and was nervous what my blood sugar would be after pizza, but it ended up being within the correct range for 2 hrs post meal.  A bit later, I went back to do a marathon ride...50+ additional minutes.  I had to erase my overage.  LOL  I was a mega sweatball after that.  Oh and you might ask, what did I do with the leftover pizza??? I wrapped it in foiled and bagged it up for the freezer.  I know the hubs will like it upon return. It was our fave, black olive with jalapeno, Mmmmm   In the future,  I guess I need to stick to the uber thin De Lite pizza from Papa Murphy's instead of the thick cheesy goodness I had yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for making up for the calories by working out! So proud of your determination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I'm testing the "should you eat your exercise calories" this week. I've been eating a lot!!! But working out HARD to keep the deficit. We'll see what happens.

    Thanks for your support!!

    ReplyDelete