The Road to One-derland!!!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Scale love

Yahoo! I've had a loss this week.... 1.9 pounds gone forever!!!  This brings me to a total of 33.3 since January.   I'm stoked!!! (can you tell???)

One thing I find odd....only my hubs and my sister have said anything about my weight loss.   Now don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this for comments from others...it actually makes me feel uncomfortable a bit to get attention.  I just think it's odd that I've lost over 30 lbs and none of my friends have said anything. Was I a recluse at my top weight?  Maybe they didn't see me???  I know it was winter and I was hiding under layers of clothes, but my fat face was/is always visible.  

I'm in a new decade....the 240's.  I will never see the  250's AGAIN!!!  I promise myself that

2 comments:

  1. Yes you did! GO GIRL! Oh Becky that is so freaking amazing!!!! And that you have kept it off, AMEN! Proud proud proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your constant support!!!

    ReplyDelete