The Road to One-derland!!!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weigh in day approaching

Tomorrow's my weigh in day.  I have to say it's been a GREAT week. I cannot wait to see the magic number tomorrow.
I leave late morning for a girls' weekend with a bunch of friends.  I am packing my own snacks and will not be drinking any booze or snacking with the group.  I just can't do it right now. I'm in a good place meal planning-wise and I just don't think I can do that anymore with diabetes.  Bummer as food and bev always seem to be such a big part of social functions...but they cannot be for me anymore.  We'll see how I do.  I'm hoping to workout before I go so I only have to fit in Saturday's exercise.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait!!! Good for you for pre-planning so you don't get stuck eating stuff you shouldn't. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete