The Road to One-derland!!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Biggest Loser!

So weigh-in day was Friday.  I was down a tiny amount .4 ....but I was ever so grateful for the loss.  I'm realizing now that I was a bit stressed while my hubs was gone to Austria.  You might be saying...duh.  Well, I never really saw myself as a stress eater.  If it weren't for my dedication to my daily exercise, it's a cinch I would have seen gains those last two weeks.  I ate over my daily calories and ate many of my exercise calories.  Not the best practice.  Now hubs is back and I seem to be back eating at more reasonable quantities.

Something super duper cool I noticed today while crunching numbers....weight loss numbers.  I have lost more now, this diet/healthy living/whatever you call it then in past times losing weight.  I've been trying to lose weight since Oct 1990 when I signed up for Weight Watchers the very first time.  Numerous attempts over the last 20+ years, weight watchers mostly and a few tries at low-carb....South Beach and Atkins.  Now, I calorie count and watch carbs/sugar.   This seems to really be working for me.  I have now lost 34.6 pounds!!!!  Still a long way to go, but I'm going in the right direction.  

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you enough how proud I am of you Becky. You are an amazing woman! You just keep doing what you are doing, persistence will pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I always appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete