The Road to One-derland!!!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm beyond excited!!!

I often get these invitations to women's health seminars through one of the hospitals in our area.  I had my boys there and attended some of the prenatal classes that they offered.  While some of the seminars sounded intresting, none ever really called out to me til today.  Since I've been working so hard on myself to improve my health and live with Diabetes, this seemed like a great opportunity.  Plus...Abby Rike, from Biggest Loser season 8 is going to be the keynote speaker.  I have loved her from the moment she first shared her story on the show.  Who could not love her and want the best for her after she's endured such heartache.   When I saw she was coming, I immediately contacted my sister to see if she wanted to join me.  She was as excited as I was....she said "omg, I think I'm crying already".  It is going to be such a great night.  I'm glad to be able to share it with my sister. 

My one possible roadblock is the hubby's work.  Since it takes him out of town, a Tuesday night  function is a bit iffy.  I went ahead and booked things and am hoping for the best.   I just didn't want to miss this.  I'm optimistic that this will work for us. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! I must blog and visit your blog more often! You must go Becky, you MUST! Oh I loved watching Abby grow (in a good way) on BL! Her story was so moving, so sad. :( I will keep my fingers crossed that you get to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such an awesome opportunity. I cannot wait! Thanks for sharing my excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I SO hope you are able to go! Love that you and your sis are so excited about it! Surely there is someone that can watch the boys if the hubsy is out of town? If not, send em over to my house. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Steph! I should be able to line up a sitter. Thanks for the offer :)

    ReplyDelete