The Road to One-derland!!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Pickles before weigh in??

Really...what was I thinking? Do I really need to consume high sodium foods right before weigh in?  Ah, it probably doesn't matter much.  This has been a weird week food-wise.  I've eaten and eaten and eaten.  Why?  I need to revisit my food and see what was going on before.  I know I snacked on nuts more and that I was always really low on my calories.  I think the nuts  helped fill me up. ( Just plain pecans mostly)  Another issue, is I have gotten kind of lax in my food diary....so late in the day I think I've got mega calories to eat then I remember doh, I had cheese and crackers.  This usually occurs AFTER I've already eaten.   oh and lovely TOM is quite possibly around the corner.  Oh just kick a girl when she's down now will you?  LOL

I will cut myself some slack as it's been a stressful couple of weeks.  The boys are both in school now and mama gets a little bit of down time a few days per week.  The hubs is still gone, but there's light at the end of the tunnel (he returns this weekend) so hopefully I can let my hair down a bit and relax.  

2 comments:

  1. Glad hubby is coming home! You are doing great Becky. :) Keep it up sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon, I'm glad he's home now, too. Let's see if I can get my eating back under control. Perhaps it was stress eating and I didn't even realize it?

    ReplyDelete