The Road to One-derland!!!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Weigh in Day....

Well I weighed in this a.m. for the last two weeks.  I'm up 1.7.  This is for the last two weeks (from right before my birthday weekend).   I don't like excuses...how 'bout an explanation?  LOL  I have still been exercising daily, so that is a positive....I have eaten out a lot. We had pizza last night.  Probably not a great idea the night before weigh in. Plus, my period started yesterday, too.  Soooo, if water retention is an issue, then I should have a loss next week, right?  I was at an appetizer buffet this week....and went back for 2nds.  UGH.  Temptations still are well, TEMPTING.    At any rate, I am moving forward.  I'm taking this gain...blah, and moving on with my week.

3 comments:

  1. Move on girl. You have proved time and again that a gain is no big deal and you rebound like a champ. I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Life happens, weight loss is continuous..there is no end, just ups and downs. Just keep moving!!!! Right?

    ReplyDelete