The Road to One-derland!!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

A weird week...

Soooo, I just wrapped up a really weird week.  I had enjoyed my birthday get-away weekend to Tahoe with the fam.  Had some treats, got in workouts, skipped celebratory cocktails.....but upon return problems started.  I think the taste for treats got me wanting MORE treats....extra things I wouldn't normally eat.  WHY??? Why now?  I am a daily scale user....I like to see where I am.  It doesn't usually effect me.  I was surprised to see I was up....thought it might be some dehydration and other <ahem> issues caused by snacky foods, eating out = lots of sodium. But it never remedied itself.  I haven't had an official weigh in for last week.  I plan on doing it this Friday for the last two weeks.

Back on the program....exercising, weighing, chugging (water), measuring, logging, and BLOGGING.

I want to get to 50 lbs down pronto!!!

4 comments:

  1. You can do this. You have come so far!!! I am watching you all the time and just amazed at the determination you have. I wish I had 1/2 of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I appreciate your support. You can do this, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome and thank you! I have been in a funk...where is my mojo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. come bust a move with me!!! It will shake your funk....promise!

    ReplyDelete