The Road to One-derland!!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What a night!

My sister and I went to see Abby Rike, from NBC's The Biggest Loser, speak at a local hospital's Women's health expo.  She was fabulous.  I just love her.  For someone to have survived the horrific life-events like she has, and to carry on to live a life with purpose, meaning, and JOY.  Wow, If she can do it, anyone really can.  If you aren't familiar with Abby Rike, please go to the link above.

Abby at the Mercy Care Begins with Me Expo
Sacramento, California

My weight does not define me.  It is where I am today.  I will live an active, healthy life and contribute to the world each day.  Don't just exist or make it through your day....LIVE!  Don't just be happy, find JOY in your life.

2 comments:

  1. I love this girl! She has been through so much pain and yet she keeps going, true inspiration. Glad for you that you were able to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we were able to go, too. It was incredible. We waited in line a bit for her book and the signing....sooo worth it. J said she'd be happy going home right after, but we went to two of the seminars. Abby is Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete