The Road to One-derland!!!

Monday, November 7, 2011

A Rough Week!!!

The past week was rough and I just can't seem to shake it.  Thought I'd made it through the challenges leading up to Halloween with great will power....but then I fell apart on Halloween.  Seeing the gigantic popcorn bowl filled with chocolates and fruity candies (I love chewy lemonheads!!!) sent me over the edge.  I hate hate hate those small trick or treat sized candies.  Soooo easy to hide, stash, sneak and OVER EAT.  I would have never sad down with a full-sized snickers bar, but I'm sure I ate more than one bar if you added up all the itty bitty pieces I gobbled up.  It's upsetting to see this epic fail.  It worries me. What type of self-control will I have for Thanksgiving and Christmas???

I really want to get to 50lbs down by Christmas.  Seems like such an uphill challenge now.  Hi, it's only a few pounds away, but I keep sliding backwards.

Oh and a note, I did not weigh in last week as I was out on Fri and Sat.  We'll see what my Halloween damage is this Friday.

6 comments:

  1. Same problems and OMG chewy lemonheads are one of my favs too! Push forward, thats all you can do. :) You're doing a great job B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks for posting...twice. Still working through things. Just so busy during the week. Gotta make it work though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, thanks for posting...twice. Still working through things. Just so busy during the week. Gotta make it work though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking in on ya! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hon, thanks for checking on me. I really need to keep focus the next 8 weeks. YIKES!!! It's gonna be a wild ride.

    ReplyDelete