The Road to One-derland!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A special delivery

I arrived home this a.m to a message from a dear friend.  She had been parting with some of her clothes and remembered seeing my FB post about needing some new clothes.  This friend is much smaller than me, so, I have to say I was a bit scared to see how small the clothes would be.   Also, a part of me was flattered that she thought I was that close to her "old" size.  ;)  LOL

I couldn't wait to see what was in the large bag.  I busted it open while my lil guy was down for his nap. OMG the sweaters were so nice.  They looked like they were a little shorter than I am used to wearing, but I put them on and they looked nice.  Definitely things that will look even better as more weight comes off.  I look forward to  wearing them and seeing them fit better and better.

Yaaay for special friends sharing their old clothes with me.  I'm so grateful and happy!!!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome friend! Enjoy your new clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new clothes and YAY for new clothes that are smaller and FIT!!! I bet you look hawt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL well as a matter of fact, I do. Sweaters are HAWT. ;) Thanks!!! Wore two more of them today....love getting great clothes from friends!!!

    ReplyDelete