The Road to One-derland!!!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Heading into the New Year

and quickly approaching my 1-year weight loss healthier lifestyle anniversary(gotta get to that 50lb mark by then!!!). I cannot help but think of new positive changes I want to incorporate in my life.  I know resolutions are cliche, but they do come with the best of intentions and CAN be fulfilled. (is that what we do with them? LOL).

I'm going to have some additional time to myself after the first of the year when my little guy starts a new school program.  I am hoping to use these hours to explore and experiment with new exercise options for myself.  Now that I've lost some weight, I'm hoping that the Couch to 5k program won't be so difficult for me.  Also, I would love to try a formal pilates class.  I've found a few of the workouts on Netflix streaming and would like to try it in a studio.  I'm also hoping to work as a substitute teacher a few days per month.  While this is not a physical exercise, it will be good for me mentally....and financially.   I'm looking forward to getting back in the classroom (but don't want to do it full time).

As I continue to work on me, I'm looking into other ways to help myself.  I'm toying with the idea of going back to school.  I need to meet with an adviser to see what's that will entail and how that will work for my family.

Very exciting things in the coming year.  I know I'll be adding to the list...where's that paper?

2 comments:

  1. A new year a new you! You are on a roll and things can only get better in 2012~ So glad to be on this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim, me too! I know we've both got FAB things on our to-do list for the coming year.

    Loves to you!

    ReplyDelete