The Road to One-derland!!!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Less than a week til Christmas

It's apparent that I will not be making my "50 lbs by Christmas" goal. I'm okay with that.  It seemed do-able for a while, then I had those setbacks starting around Halloween.  Now I will focus on getting those pounds off by my weight loss anniversary January 19.  This gives me nearly a month to lose 7ish pounds.

Thanks for the support and encouragement over the last year.  I'm looking forward to blogging more in the new year.  I've got some important topics that I want to write about and hope to start a discussion

2 comments:

  1. And I have every bit of faith that you will get that 7 pounds off soon! Looking forward to a new year of meeting new goals and getting into better shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon! I was upset and disappointed, but then realized HEY, I am maintaining during the holidays. I've had bake-fest going on over here and generous friends/neighbors sharing their treats as well. I have zero will power when it comes to holiday yummies.

    ReplyDelete