So what's in store for this year:
- complete the 30 Day Shred workout dvd; I took a before pic and measurements and completed day 1; can't wait to see transpires over the next month
- do the Couch to 5k program. I attempted this a few years ago and honestly I think all the additional weight made it super painful; I'm also hopeful that the addition of my iphone and the C25K app that's available will help me. My ultimate goal is to participate in the Susan G Komen Race for a Cure in SF in September.
- check out pilates and yoga classes in a local studio. I cannot afford to take classes, but would love to see what it's like,
- work on the mental me. I will be blogging about this in more detail, but I'm wanting to delve more into food addictions and the WHYS of my overeating. I've bought some books and workbooks and will dedicate time to this facet of my life change.
- Eat a cleaner diet. I'm happy to say we've finally kicked SPLENDA to the curb. Also, I love researching recipes and will look for new, healthy ones to share with my family on a regular basis.
- take better care of the home. Living in disorganized chaos is stressful. I really think it will make for a happier home and need to establish a routine that works for me and my busy lifestyle. Flylady is a great resource for this. It's been ages since I've followed her program, but we NEED it desperately and know it works.
- I'm looking forward to participating in challenges, reading up on my favorite blogs and message boards, and keeping active over the next year.
How 'bout you? What are your plans?