The Road to One-derland!!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Shred update

So Jillians's 30 day shred is going to be more like 45 for me.  I took an extra couple of days on Level 1, then didn't do it for 4 days.  I attempted Level 2 tonight ...yes, I said ATTEMPTED.  I think Jillian was trying to kill me.  It's much more challenging for me than Level 2. Now to put a positive spin on things, I guess that will make it easier to see my growth, right?  LOL  Lots more use of balance, planking, etc.  I don't think my poor wrists can handle this.  I will trudge forward though.  I will continue to do this program til we set sail next month at this time.  Any other shredders out there? Did you experience wrist pain and weakness?  What's a girl to do????  It's not from using the weights, but from holding up this BOD of mine.  Oh boy!!!

4 comments:

  1. I've not tried this one Becky. I have the Last Chance Workout by Jillian Michaels though, and it is a good workout.With this one, yes pain. But you get used to it and it makes you stronger. My knee hurt a LOT! Does this one have circuit training?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is circuit training....3 min of strength, 2 min of cardio, 1 min abs X 3
    I will finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks! Definitely out of my comfort zone workout wise, but pretty happy that I'm sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete