The Road to One-derland!!!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Shredding....oh boy!

So I've been doing the 30 Day Shred all week. OMG!!!  Can I say I HATE jumping jacks?  Never thought I'd ever have a preference for push ups or ab work. I think I mentioned that I'd attempted this workout previously, but needed a new bra.  I got this super tight, muli-hooked bra that was perfect.  Well now, after losing 45 lbs, it appears to be too loose now.  Darn it!   I was wanting to add a new bra at some point, but don't like that I now HAVE to.  UGH....they are like $55 !!!

Anyway, back to the program.  It's 3 levels, so you do each level appx 10 days.  I'm thinking I'll do each 12 or 13 days.  Right now being half way through the first level, I really don't think I'll be ready to move to #2, but who knows.  I know it can't hurt me doing it longer, right? LOL

While I do The Shred daily (appx 25 minutes of circuit training), I continue to also ride the stationary bike.  I just can't give up that baby.  I'm riding 45-60/day and it's gotten to be like my happy place.  I know that sounds weird, right?  I'm in the crazy zone now....really motivated, pushing myself....scratching to my next short-term goal.  I see 50lbs down in my grasp!!!  My 1 year anniversary is less than 2 weeks away.  Will it happen????

4 comments:

  1. Wait til you see the results of the Shred! Amazing!!!! Keep at it Becky, you're fabuloso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! I took measurements...and hopefully the scale will reflect as well. I do feel stronger already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's beyond fantastic that you got to get a new bra girl! I loved searching for the one I have now.. Have you checked out Athleta.com? I love their beautiful jog bras.

    You are amazing doing such serious exercise! It's inspiring. I have not started my Yoga yet.. I have a problem with my left wrist and I am going to have to get to the Dr. to get an Xray.. but I will get started with SOMETHING soon.. even if it's just walking. Love reading your posts!!! Have a great week hon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, my library has the 30 day shred, I'm going to check it out! Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete