The Road to One-derland!!!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Size 16

Yes I did.... I wore a size 16 in public this weekend.  oh yeah baby!  I was so jazzed to wear them, that I didn't even care that I didn't have the right shoes to wear them with.  Thankfully I was at a house party and kicked my shoes off.  :)  These pants I last wore 5 years ago.....when I was 15 lbs lighter.  Seriously, it is amazing how exercise can change one's body.  I'm so glad I tried on my "skinny" clothes and found that I was close or ready to wearing most of it.  Yaaaay me!!!
And, if you're keeping score at home.... last year at this time I was in a 22.  So my advice...if you're working hard and the scale is not budging much...try on some of your old "skinny" clothes for some motivation.  You just may be closer to wearing them than you expected.

2 comments:

  1. BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a rockin' momma!! Its all that exercise you do. It is paying off! I am so stinkin proud of you. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete