The Road to One-derland!!!

Friday, January 27, 2012

So Flippin' Close

.2  !!!!   Of what you ask?   I am .2 away from 50 lbs.  ARGH!!!!  Seriously!?!?!?!  Sooooo, one more week go. Hopefully this will take me into a new 10's digit on the scale, too.  It's been a good week...still working out hard with a mix of circuit training via the 30 day shred (been doing level 2 this week) and cardio thanks to our trusty stationary bike.  I've had a few days of eating a lil more generous portions, but I think it all has worked itself out with my daily exercise.  I surely don't do that often.  Well, only in daydreams.

Hope everyone has a grand weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Go girl!!! YOU are SO close and you WILL do it! I know you will. Sooo flippin proud of you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the 30 Day Shred after reading about you doing it, and it knocked me out. That's awesome that you're on to level 2! Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete