The Road to One-derland!!!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back from vacay and busy!!

Okay just checking in.  We've been back for nearly two weeks from our fab vacation.  We all had a wonderful time.  I walked a lot and worked out at the fitness facility....once. The food was wonderful, the cocktails were delish.  Now I'm back home busy with spring obligations, dealing with kid appts, kid ailments.  I've got to make time for me, but it's hard especially when I'm tired.

I shared pictures from our trip on Facebook.  So many comments about my weight loss and how great I looked.  It felt good to have my dear friends take note of my hard work.  Yaaaay Me!

Still chugging towards that damn 50 lb loss......soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yay you, for sure! You have done so awesome, friend!!! Glad the trip was so fab, yall deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you look FABULOSO!! You so got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals, why oh why is it always soooo hard for me to get mentally back after vacay? I appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete