The Road to One-derland!!!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Counting down...

Next week at this time we will be setting sale on a fab family vacation.... The Disney Cruise to the Mexican Riviera.  Soooo can't wait for some nice R&R with the hubs and to enjoy some outings with the boys.  I've been dedicated to working out daily and plan on being just as active while we are on vacation.  I've been looking at the fitness center on the ship.  LOVELY!!!  And, with the boys participating in the children's programming, the hubs and I can work out at the same time.  No strategic planning needed to ensure kid-coverage.  Yahoo!!!

I'm hopeful that by being dedicated to exercise, that I won't come home with a huge gain. We shall see.  Cruise food is so delish.  And let's not forget the cocktails.  YUMMMMM

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! What a nice way to get some relaxation too. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful family Becky.

    ReplyDelete