The Road to One-derland!!!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Struggling but regaining focus

I've really been struggling lately.  I've personally bee spread too thin....me being pulled in different directions.  I went much of last week without exercising.  That physically made me feel like crap and mentally made me feel guilty.  I had a busy week with lots of appts and running around and also dental problems.  Those issues kept me from eating right and timely.  It's easy, when stressed, to go for the easy fixes.....I need to chalk it up to a bad week and move on.  Life is some-what back to normal.  I did get in 35 min of exercise yesterday and plan to continue today.  I need to get back to journalling my food ASAP.  I feel so out of control when I don't.

I logged into my fitness pal to read the message boards.  Success stories are very inspiring to me.  I immediately saw one of my mfp "friends" posts about her 1 year anniversary...she's lost over 100 lbs in one year. WOW!!! she's dedicated to exercising....trying lots of new things....and allowing herself to be real with food (not depriving herself).

Hope you all are doing well.....we can do this!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, sounds like stress had a grip on you. A new week lies ahead, and hopefully it will be more calming for you. Here for you if you need to talk. Sounds like you got in a good workout, keep it up Becky. You can do this and I am here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Friend! I can always count on you to be my cheerleader.

    ReplyDelete