The Road to One-derland!!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

First Paleo weigh in coming up

So my first week of Paleo eating is in the books.  It was a rough week.  Both myself and my youngest were sick.  He was home all week from school (except for Friday).  The nights were throwbacks to the newborn days.....either up with him, up with my cough, or up worried about him and wondering if he was going to wake me.  I was a zombie.  He's better.....I am still hacking and will head to the dr. if need-be now that he's back in school.  Otherwise it was a great week....got in lots of exercise (even with the illness).  I didn't attempt the 30-day shred, but I continued to ride the bike and did a 7 day challenge on Just Dance 3 which was lots of fun.  I bumped up my challenge for this week to something requiring a more lengthy workout and will continue to bike as well.

so the tale of the scale awaits in the a.m. I'm curious and excited!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are better now. I hope things are going good for you. I am behind on my blogging as well as responding, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss your posts!!! hope you are doing well, too.

    ReplyDelete