The Road to One-derland!!!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Yahoooooie!!!!!

I am so jazzed!!! Hopped on the scale and it showed me the love!!!!  I finally have reached my 50 pounds lost milestone!!!! Plus I've lost over 8 pounds in the last 1.5 weeks!!! Sayonara Vacation Weight Gain!!! Needless to say I've got my groove back.  While I don't think I could live on a full Paleo way of eating, it definitely is helping me get more processed foods and refined sugars out of my life and getting weight off me, too.  Now to make some new mini goals!

2 comments:

  1. YES YES YES!!!! I have seen you struggle and seen you triumph and as one of your biggest fans I could not be prouder! You are a rockin momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely have had my ups and downs....this ain't easy for sure. But, one day at a time turns into a week...then a month and now over a year....with 50 lbs GONE!!!!
    I really appreciate your support and cheerleading every step of the way!!!

    ReplyDelete