The Road to One-derland!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

checking in from "out of the zone"

I'm so out of it...off my program, in vacation mode....so much the opposite of "in the zone".  I need bringing back....back to healthful eating, back to intentional exercise every day, back to well just taking care of me and taking time for myself to do the RIGHT things for a healthier life.  I am the only one that can do this.  Need to tune the positive self-talk that carried me through the past year without fail.  I've lost it.....can't find it....NEED IT DESPERATELY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just a minor set back, a little hiatus. Maybe get back in slow by just watching what you eat and then slowly add exercise back in? Or maybe change up your exercise routine into something new and exciting! Im here for you Becky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend....and hey I guess my blog is still here ;). Just blah, enjoying myself and well...enjoying summer. See, it's easier for me when it's winter I guess. Definitely will be doing one day at a time.
    thanks for supporting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Im having problems enjoying things too much this week as well!!!

    ReplyDelete