The Road to One-derland!!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm now back on the Weight Watcher Wagon

I rejoined WW today.  UGh, I've been in such a bad place, I just had to do something to try and regain control.  It bums me out that I'm not able to do it on my own...for free.  But I'm needing help right now.  I fell off the weight loss/fitness wagon in the summer and never could get back on.  I tried to get the gained weight off...but it didn't come off and other pounds have crept back on.  So here I am....a Weight Watcher once again.

The last 6 months have been stressful and challenging.  I've not made a lot of time for myself....which is never a good thing.  Put that with a hubby gone most days of the week and dealing with some issues with my little guy.....it was just easier for me to not do anything.  Well, anything except EAT!  and I did!

So, Tuesday a.m. is  my meeting day.  I think that time will be perfect and MY time.  My meeting looks like a nice group of people. Nearly all of the 2 dozen people were over 60.  I participated in the discussion a bit and they were very supportive.  The leader seemed wonderful, too.  We spoke at length to go over the new program and she really seemed like she wanted to see me succeed.  I opened up with her about my stress and even cried. Dammit I'm such a blubber-er . lol

Day 1 in the books....I tracked my food AND rode the bike for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Good job taking the 1st step. I am always here for you B! Glad to your blog active again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking about you. Life is so busy so it seems for many of us. Hope you are well. XOXO

    ReplyDelete